With valuable support from the National Lottery Heritage Fund (NLHF) and National Lottery Players, this project aims to:
• Implement contributions to existing mining heritage museum exhibitions and collections with the support from volunteers and the public
• Create new heritage related employment and training opportunities for people
• Create an e-learning accredited, qualification in mining heritage as part of heritage leadership training and professional development
• Create new digital resources and develop the Black Miners Museum Project online archive
• Host mining museum events for the public, inviting community organisations and school groups to participate and to celebrate achievement.